Sunday, December 8, 2013

Day Seven - Tools of the Trade


Prayer and meditation are the first tools that I'll use to maintain my mindset. I start each morning with a gratitude prayer and then a 20-minute meditation. 
Lately, I've been listening to the following guided meditations that I subscribed to on YouTube.com
Subscribing to these two YouTube channels definitely has helped me become more discipline and focused on the mental and spiritual shift needed to pursue my dreams. 
Additional tools that I'll use to maintain my mindset are following leading industry bloggers and websites that inspire. Below are a few I find helpful and would recommend.
These are a few of the tools I would use.



Blog Challenge

1 comment:

  1. http://suitcaseentrepreneur.com/blogchallenge/blog-challenge-day7/?inf_contact_key=beac7bcf39c25a73cdd710e017b339c9edcf35b0a45e15bf050327a7f181cada

    ReplyDelete